Antiqued Gourd Candle, Pumpkin Cardamom
Style No. 84493808; Color Code:
Hand-poured by Rosy Rings exclusively for terrain into a special reusable metal vessel in the shape of a pumpkin, this candle blends the fragrances of almond milk, cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, nutmeg, sandalwood, and turmeric.
About Rosy Rings: Based in Denver, Colorado and with an eye for the natural world, Rosy Rings founder Shannon Cumberland began using flowers from her own garden in her hand-poured candles for beautiful results. Now, her line of home fragrances brings earthy, botanical scents for each season to loyal followers around the country.
- A terrain exclusive
- Metal vessel, coconut wax blend, cotton wick, fragrance oil
- 20 oz
- Burn time: approx 75 hours
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before burning
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not leave burning unattended
- Avoid using in drafty areas and keep away from flammable materials
- Do not allow wick trimmings or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool or a fire may result
- Always burn on a level, non-flammable surface
- Do not place directly on furnishings or linens
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 6"H (with lid), 5.5" diameter
Terrain is a garden and home brand deeply rooted in nature and plant life. From weather-ready planters and outdoor furniture to artisan-made wreaths and hand-poured candles, their curated product assortment explores the boundaries of life lived outside and in. With a globally conscious, locally influenced point of view, Terrain offers inspired seasonal solutions for creative living, gathering, and gardening.