Easy to care for with glossy, green leaves, the ZZ plant flourishes in almost any environment. This indoor beauty arrives ready to display in a jute pot.
- A terrain exclusive
- Zamioculcas zamiifolia, soil, preserved sheet moss, jute pot, plastic grower’s pot
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor use
- Keep indoors with bright or direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch. Outer pot does not drain. Remove grower’s pot when watering and allow excess water to drain before replacing.
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Total: 18-26"H, 12-16" diameter
Foliage & Fern Care
Please note: Due to the nature of plant cultivation, we may substitute a plant style on rare occasions to assure optimal bloom quality. We will always select a comparable or upgraded plant variety in the event of a substitution.