Edged in a delicate white border, this variegated plant is one of over 1,000 known peperomia species. Fleshy, teardrop-shaped foliage makes for an easy-care ornamental in the indoor garden.
- Variegated Peperomia, potting soil, plastic growers pot
- Place in bright, indirect light and avoid full sun exposure
- Maintain high humidity or mist foliage with water frequently during dry months
- Browning of leaf tips typically indicates underwatering or inadequate humidity
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Plant: 12-18”H, 8-10” diameter
Pot: 6” drop in