Fresh from the Pacific Coast, our Tulip Magnolia Branches blossom with pure white flowers edged in pink. Dropped in a simple vessel, these branches invite an early spring arrival indoors.
Tips for Getting Branches to Bloom: Branches ship tight in bud. Before placing in fresh water, prepare branch ends for best water absorption by cutting lengthwise up the stem of narrow branches, or breaking heavier ends with hammer. Place the branches in water and display them in a cool spot (60-65°) with indirect light, misting often until they begin to show color, and replenishing water as needed. Depending on your chosen branches, flowering time may take anywhere from one to five weeks.
For more information on branch care, visit the Blog.
- Live tulip magnolia branch bunch
- Certified sustainably grown
- Can be stored in a cool area to delay opening
- Branches may not bloom simultaneously; some blooms may fade as others emerge
- Individual blooms last approximately 5-7 days, with a total bloom time of approximately 2 weeks
- Exact longevity of blooms is dependent on display conditions
- 6-8 branches per order
Order by 10am February 7th for delivery by Valentine's Day.
Availability subject to seasonal change, photo represents bunch quantity.
This item ships via UPS 2 day directly from the greenhouse and is only available for delivery within the continental United States. Shipment to international locations, U.S. territories, AK, HI, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses are unavailable for this item.