It's all about color with this fern. The Pteris aspericaulis 'Tricolor' starts out with new growth that's bright red and changes to a orangey-bronze before finally settling into a deep green. This tropical fern has the classic delicate, wispy foliage that's well-loved as a terrarium specimen.
- Fern tricolor, potting soil, plastic growers pot, moss
- Place in bright indirect light or an eastern facing window
- Let soil dry slightly between watering. Do not let go too dry
- Ferns generally suffer from chlorinated water so dechlorinated whenever possible
- Maintain high humidity and/or mist foliage frequently
- Keep plant away from heating source in winter
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported