A wide rimmed urn offers a classic display for a string of pearls succulent plant, perfect for gifting.
- Senecio rowleyanus; pressed metal pot, soil, plastic grower's pot
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot.
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported