Nicknamed for its resemblance to tiny, jumping dolphins, the Senecio Peregrinus is a low maintenance houseplant that's easy to care for and fun to have around.
- A terrain exclusive
- String of dolphins, soil, moss, plastic grower's pot
- Keep indoors with bright, indirect sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes
- Do not place in direct, hot sun. They can get sunburn if they're exposed to too much sun
- Allow soil to dry completely between waterings
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch
- Plant: USA Pot: Imported
Order by 10am Tuesday, 12/20 for delivery before Christmas.