Easy to care for and a striking addition to any room, this sansevieria arrives ready to display in your favorite planter from home. The snake plant is perfect for anyone with a low light living situation or with a less-than-green thumb; these spiky, quick growing beauties can withstand a lot of neglect! We love the variegated yellow and gree leaves that shoot straight up; an edgy, cool look.
- A terrain exclusive
- Sansevieria, soil, preserved sheet moss, plastic grower’s pot
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor use
- Keep indoors with bright or direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch. Outer pot does not drain. Remove grower’s pot when watering and allow excess water to drain before replacing.
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
8-12"H, 4" diameter (pot)