A newer arrival to the nursery world, this striking tropical is characterized by large, heart-shaped leaves and a glossy green color splashed in silver-grey. Bright, indirect light will bring out this pothos’ best leaf color and variegation.
- Sindapsus Picta Satin, soil, plastic grower's pot
- Place in bright, indirect light and avoid full sun exposure but can adapt to sunnier rooms
- Water when soil becomes dry, or every 1-2 weeks
- Maintain high humidity or mist foliage with non-chlorinated water frequently during dry months
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Plant: 12” diameter
Pot: 6” drop in