Roll-On Mosquito Repellent Gel
Style No. 57698482
This natural, easy-to-use and powerful gel provides protection for tropical climates and heavily infested areas or just at peak mosquito times such as the early evening. Works both as a barrier and a mask. Applied directly to exposed areas of skin, such as the ankles, wrists and neck, it immediately forms a physical barrier between you and the mosquito. As the natural oils’ active ingredients are released into the air around you, they also help to mask the scents of your breath and body, making it harder for mosquitoes to find you in the first place.
How to Use: Shake closed applicator before use. Remove cap, then roll on neck, arms, legs or other exposed areas as shown. Reapply as needed or at least every five (5) hours or after swimming. Apply more frequently and over larger skin areas depending on mosquito infestation levels. To improve the efficacy and your personal protection level, do the following as appropriate: apply sufficient quantities, reapply after perspiration/swimming/bathing, cover exposed skin areas and avoid areas and times when mosquitos are most active.
Active ingredients: Citronella oil 2.475%; Rosemary oil 1.950%; Geranium oil 1.650%; Mint oil 1.080%; Clove oil 0.210%; Peppermint oil 0.135%
- Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, lecithin, sodium benzoate, gum tragacanth, guar
- Not recommended for sensitive skin
- Do not apply on or near eyes, mouth, open wounds or irritated skin areas
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children younger than six months
- In case of reaction to the gel, discontinue use and wash with clean water; seek medical advice if symptoms continue
- Phtalate, sulfate, paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- Not waterproof
- Lasts up to five hours; reapply more often after swimming, sweating, bathing, or when in heavily infested areas