Delivering a high impact with beautifully exotic foliage, Rex Begonia is surprisingly easy to grow and upkeep. Stunningly colorful in variegated shades of green and burgundy, this compact houseplant makes a striking contrast to most others in the indoor garden.
- Rex Begonia, potting soil, grower's pot
- Place in bright, direct sunshine for at least 2-3 hours per day
- Let soil dry between waterings, do not overwater
- Maintain high humidity with frequent misting
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Plant: 16-20”H, 15-20” diameter
Pot: 6” drop in