Pump Street Milk Chocolate Eggs
Style No. 57161994
Pump Street imports beans directly from the farm and make the chocolate to bean to egg in Suffolk. Compare two delicious and distinctive milk chocolates; pink-foiled Madagascar Milk 58% has hints of red fruits and caramel and blue-foiled Ecuador Dark Milk 60% tastes of nuts, toffee and double cream.
About Pump Street: Pump Street is an award-winning bakery in the village of Orford on Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. All of their delicious chocolates are made in-house using cacao beans imported directly from single estates and cooperatives around the world. Pump Street was founded in November 2010 by father and daughter team Chris and Joanna Brennan. It is the result of Chris’ years developing his skills as a self-taught baker and later chocolate maker, and Joanna’s enthusiasm for all things gourmand.
- 12 milk chocolate eggs
- Ingredients: Madagascar Milk 58% Ingredients: Organic cocoa beans, cane sugar, organic cocoa butter and milk powder. (Minimum cocoa soilds 58% / Typical values - 100g)
Ecuador Dark Milk 60% Ingredients: Cocoa beans, cane sugar, organic cocoa butter and milk powder. (Minimum cocoa solids 60% / Typical values - 100g)
- Madagascar Milk 58% comes from Akesson's Organic Estate
- Ecuador Dark Milk 60% comes from Hacienda Limon
- Made in a facility that handles dairy, gluten, nuts, seeds
- Store in a cool, dry place