Pump Street Dark Chocolate Eggs
Style No. 57161978
Pump Street imports beans directly from the farm and make the chocolate to bean to egg in Suffolk. Compare two delicious and distinctive dark chocolates; green foiled Grenada 70% with berry flavours and herbal notes and yellow-foiled Jamaica 75% full of deep, rich dried fruits, honey and rum.
About Pump Street: Pump Street is an award-winning bakery in the village of Orford on Suffolk’s Heritage Coast. All of their delicious chocolates are made in-house using cacao beans imported directly from single estates and cooperatives around the world. Pump Street was founded in November 2010 by father and daughter team Chris and Joanna Brennan. It is the result of Chris’ years developing his skills as a self-taught baker and later chocolate maker, and Joanna’s enthusiasm for all things gourmand.
- 12 dark chocolate eggs
- Ingredients: Grenada 70% Ingredients: organic cocoa beans, cane sugar and organic cocoa butter (minimum cocoa solids 70%/typical values-100g) Jamaica 75% Ingredients: cocoa beans, cane sugar and organic cocoa butter (minimum cocoa solids 75%) (typical values-100g)
- Jamaica 75% comes from Bachelor's Hall Estate
- Grenada 70% comes from Crayfish Bay Organic Estate
- Made in a facility that handles dairy, gluten, nuts, seeds
- Store in a cool, dry place