The maranta is a close relative to the calathea and with its boldly patterned foliage and tendency to fold its leaves every night, it's easy to see why! It is nicknamed the prayer plant because of that habit of folding its leaves and has a tendency toward trailing. Watch for tiny light purple flowers on thin stalks in the summer time. Arrives without a pot so you can place it in your favorite from home.
- Maranta Lemon Lime plant, potting soil, plastic growers pot
- Set in bright, indirect light. Avoid full sun exposure
- Water once soil becomes dry to the touch.
- Maintain high humidity by misting foliage frequently (especially during the winter months)
- Brown leaves are an indicator of underwater and low humidity
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported