A tropical favorite for most indoor garden enthusiasts, the monstera is best known for its split leaves that become increasingly more variegated with age. This low maintenance, easy-to-care-for plant thrives in high humidity and dechlorinated water. It's a part of a species of tropical vine that's native to the tropical Americas.
- Monstera Deliciosa plant, potting soil, plastic growers pot
- Set in bright, indirect light; avoid full sun exposure
- Water when soil becomes dry (approximately every one to two weeks)
- Maintain high humidity and mist foliage regularly (especially in dry, winter months)
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported