Ideal for low light environments, this philodendron is known as one of the easier to care for. With lemon-striped, heart-shaped foliage this Brazilian native is an excellent beginner plant for the indoor garden.
- Philodendron Brasil, soil, plastic grower's pot
- Place in low, indirect light and avoid full sun exposure but can adapt to sunnier rooms
- Water when soil becomes dry, or every 1-2 weeks
- Maintain high humidity or mist foliage with non-chlorinated water frequently during dry months
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Plant: 12”H, 12” diameter
Pot: 6” drop in