Designed by Robindira Unsworth, this ring features a moonstone gem, inspired by the moon’s beams hitting the ocean’s surface at night.
About Robindira Unsworth: Robindira Unsworth is a Northern California dreamer and designer who designs unique, exotic handmade jewelry at her studio in Petaluma, California.=
- Moonstone, 14k gold vermeil, oxidized sterling silver
- One-of-a-kind stones; variation in size, shape, and color will occur
- Stone diameter: 0.31"-0.43"
- Buff gently with cotton cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners
- Remove before applying perfumes and lotions. Do not bathe with this item or use chlorine bleach while wearing
- Handmade in India