A delicious combination of craftsmanship and whimsy. Inside each hand-decorated 4-inch egg you will find scrumptious surprises.The Milk Chocolate Surprise Egg is filled with assorted Pates de Fruits (Apricot, Black Currant, Raspberry; approx. 8 pieces).
About L.A. Burdick: Larry Burdick began pursuing his love of fine cuisine and chocolate in the late 1970s, when a passion for all things French led him to Paris. He established his business in New York City a few years later in 1987. His passion for quality ingredients, surprising forms, and playful themes makes his chocolates a true joy to behold (and eat!).
- Ingredients: Milk Chocolate Surprise Egg: Milk chocolate (cocoa, cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, vanilla bean, soy lecithin), dark chocolate (cocoa, cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla bean, soy lecithin), white chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, milk powder, sugar, vanilla bean, soy lecithin), raspberries, black currants, apricots, sugar, pectin, citric acid, glucose (nut-free, alcohol-free)
- Contains dairy, soy, eggs, tree nuts
- Prepared in kitchens where nuts are used, and where nut traces may be present
- Made with only natural ingredients and without preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, extracts, or essences
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Enjoy within two months of receiving