Scalloped edging offers a sweet display for delicately scented and dainty, bell-shaped Lily of the Valley flowers.
- A terrain exclusive
- Convallaria pips; pressed metal pot, soil, Spanish moss
- Bulbs arrive in a dormant state and will bloom in 2-3 weeks after delivery
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot.
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported
Total: 18”H, 6”W
Container: 6”H, 7”W