Lily of the Valley, Birch Pot
Style No. 49026313
A birch pot is a natural display for delicately scented and dainty, bell-shaped Lily of the Valley flowers that arrive in their dormant state.
- 8 Convallaria pips; zinc-lined birch bark pot, soil, moss
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot.
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported
Container: 6"H, 5.5" diameterThis requires an additional shipping charge of $10.00. Shipping + Returns