Arriving in a matte white footed ceramic pot, this striated magenta 'Gervase' amaryllis arrives in a dormant state, ready to flower in your home for a fragrant winter bloom.
- A terrain exclusive
- 1 'Gervase' amaryllis bulb, soil, moss, ceramic urn
- Approximately 2 stalks per bulb with 4-6 blooms per stalk
- Bloom time: 7-9 weeks
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot.
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported
Pot: 5"H, 4"W
Please note: Due to the nature of plant cultivation, we may substitute a plant style on rare occasions to assure optimal bloom quality. We will always select a comparable or upgraded plant variety in the event of a substitution.