Fresh Tabletop Natural Noble Fir
Style No. 59073494
Native to mountainous regions of the Pacific Northwest, the Noble fir is the largest native fir in North America. Its pyramidal shape is narrow but strong, with horizontal branches and curved, blue-green needles accented in white.
1. When you receive your tree, create a new cut 1-1.5” above the base of the trunk. This step is key, as sap buildup from the old cut will prevent water intake.
2. Immediately place the tree in a bucket or stand filled with water to preserve needle retention. Keep the final cut of the trunk submerged in water at all times to prevent sap from sealing. A general rule for watering is: add 1 quart of water per inch of trunk diameter each day.
3. Do not place your tree near drafts or excessive heat, which can cause early needle drop. Use proper lighting and decorations to reduce fire risk. A room humidifier can also help to keep the tree fresher longer.
- Natural noble fir (Abies procera), rubber liner, pine wood crate
- With proper care, average needle retention is 8-10 weeks.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Natural specimen; variance in appearance may occur
- Tree: USA; Crate: Imported
Crate: 10.5"H, 12.5"W, 10.5"L