Selectively cut for the healthiest and freshest specimens, this sturdy variety is ideal for displaying heavier ornaments, with upturned branches and blue-green needles that hold their color all season long. Our Fraser firs are sustainably harvested, and never sourced from clear-cut harvests. Each tabletop tree arrives ready for display with a stand and wood crate.
1. When you receive your tree, create a new cut 1-1.5” above the base of the trunk. This step is key, as sap buildup from the old cut will prevent water intake.
2. Immediately place the tree in a bucket or stand filled with water to preserve needle retention. Keep the final cut of the trunk submerged in water at all times to prevent sap from sealing. A general rule for watering is: add 1 quart of water per inch of trunk diameter each day.
3. Do not place your tree near drafts or excessive heat, which can cause early needle drop. Use proper lighting and decorations to reduce fire risk. A room humidifier can also help to keep the tree fresher longer.
- Frasier fir tree (Abies fraseri), metal stand, rubber bucket, hand-crafted pine wood crate
- With proper care, average needle retention is 8-10 weeks.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Natural specimen; variance in appearance may occur
- Tree: USA; Crate: USA; Hardware: Imported
Crate: 10.5"H, 12.5"W, 10.5"L