A beloved marker of late summer, the sunflower makes a cheerful display in a sunny bunch set inside a simple glass vase.
- Fresh sunflowers
- Approximately 16-20 stems
- Fluted Glass + Iron Vase not included
- Remove flowers immediately from bouquet boy and rehydrate. Cut 2-3” from bottom of stem and place in warm water. Stems will absorb a significant amount of water in the first 24 hours; add more water as needed. Keep cut end of the stem constantly submerged
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight
- Please note: bloom color may vary throughout the season