Providing a fast-acting, instant green-up and vigorous vegetative growth, this all-natural liquid plant food promotes thick, dense structure. A stable and concentrated blend of macro and micro nutrients is specifically formulated to promote balanced growth, fruiting, and flowering for all plants, especially vegetables and houseplants. Optimal levels of earthworm castings and Norwegian kelp produce sturdy stems and leaves, while trace minerals create the healthy branching needed for abundant fruiting and intensified blooms.
Can be used alone, or for best results in sequence with the trio of liquid nutrients terrain offers from FoxFarm. Use Big Bloom consistently to act as a catalyst for nutrient absorption and cycling. Add Grow Big to your Big Bloom solution early on for instant green-up and dense, compact growth, then replace Grow Big with Tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering. Keeping Big Bloom as the base of your solution at all times will ensure the proper conversion and distribution of nutrients throughout your plant.
About FoxFarm - Based in Humboldt County California, FoxFarm is a family-owned business that produces handcrafted, small batch plant nutrients using only the highest quality, natural and organic ingredients that bring your soil to life. FoxFarm is dedicated to promoting the ecological balance and environmental restoration of our planet.
- Key Ingredients: naturally-sourced earthworm castings, Norwegian kelp, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, magnesium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, iron EDTA, zinc EDTA, manganese EDTA, copper EDTA, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate
- NPK (6-4-4)
- Safe on edible crops, as well as every plant in your home and garden
- Great for houseplants and tomatoes
- Fast acting – instant green-up
- Will not burn
- Environmentally friendly
- Indoor or outdoor use
- 100% natural
- Read label instructions for suggested application rates before use
- Recyclable plastic bottle
1 pint (makes 32-48 gallons)
1 quart (makes 64-96 gallons)