A RARE beauty! The Ficus Triangularis is a close relative of the fiddle leaf fig and ficus Audrey. Its triangular-shaped leaves are what make it so special and quite the head-turner. In its natural habitat, its canopy can cover a lot of ground and provide great shade in a warm climate.
- Ficus Triangularis plant, grower's pot
- Keep soil consistently and evenly moist, with small periods of drought between waterings; allow the top 2-3" of the soil to dry between waterings
- Does not tolerate long periods of direct sun or low light conditions; prefers an east-facing window, can be put a few feet removed from a south or west-facing window
- Direct sun may burn leaves
- Avoid cold drafts
- Apply a weak dose of fertilizer twice a month during warm months
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
10" diameter (pot)
Rare, Unusual, and Hard-to-Find Plant Buying Policy
You will be able to inspect your plant upon pick up at our nursery. Our nursery staff can assist you with any plant care questions you may have at that time. This is a live plant, so occasional scarring and broken leaves are normal. Additionally, please remember plants may go through dormant periods or show signs of stress during their life. Many problems can be fixed if detected in time. Please refer to our care instructions to make sure your plant is getting the proper light, water, drainage, and soil for it to stay healthy. With this in mind, please understand that we cannot accept returns, refunds, or exchanges for plants once you leave the store with your plant purchase.