Native to Southeastern Asia, Ficus Tineke can grow up to 100’ tall in its natural habitat but indoors stays at a more manageable 1-8’. Adventurous indoor gardeners can encourage faster growth with a larger pot, while those hoping for a longer term house tree can plant in a smaller pot for slower growth. Thick, rubbery leaves are oblong with white variegation.
- Ficus Tineke, potting soil, plastic growers pot
- Place in bright, direct sunshine for at least 2-3 hours per day
- Let soil dry between waterings, do not overwater
- Maintain high humidity with frequent misting
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Plant: 14-32”H, 10-14” diameter
Pot: 6” drop in