While ferns have a reputation for being high maintenance and fickle, the Variegated Brake Fern is actually quite tough and thrive with a basic amount of care. Its gorgeous variegation may make it look intimidating but this wispy beauty requires regular waterings and humidity. Native to Asia and the Pacific, it's also a favored ingredient in herbal tonics in the region.
- Variegated Brake Fern plant, potting soil, plastic growers pot
- Place in bright, indirect light or a eastern facing window.
- Let soil dry slightly between watering. Do not let go too dry
- Ferns generally suffer from chlorinated water so dechlorinated whenever possible
- Maintain high humidity and/or mist foliage frequently
- Keep away from heat source during winter months
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported