The Euphorbia Peruviana is an easy to grow plant that closely resembles a large cactus with , though they are actually a perennial. They are an excellent addition to your house plant collection and are sure to make a statement in any room of your house.
- Euphorbia Peruviana plant, soil, grower's pot
- Prefers full sun; will tolerate partial shade
- Good drainage is key
- Unlike most succulents, euphorbia does not handle long periods of drought well
- Water when soil is dry several inches below the surface
- Water deeply, but do not let the plants sit in wet soil to avoid root rot
- Might require weekly watering during the summer
- Fertilize often in warmer months
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Approximately 61"H, 14" diameter
Rare, Unusual, and Hard-to-Find Plant Buying Policy
You will be able to inspect your plant upon pick up at our nursery. Our nursery staff can assist you with any plant care questions you may have at that time. This is a live plant, so occasional scarring and broken leaves are normal. Additionally, please remember plants may go through dormant periods or show signs of stress during their life. Many problems can be fixed if detected in time. Please refer to our care instructions to make sure your plant is getting the proper light, water, drainage, and soil for it to stay healthy. With this in mind, please understand that we cannot accept returns, refunds, or exchanges for plants once you leave the store with your plant purchase.