Using a primitive firing technique that has been refined over thousands of years these clay pots and saucers are handmade in Asia. Before firing each piece is wrapped in linen and slowly dried lending a beautifully imperfect aged finish.
Hand-crafted for one-of-a-kind appeal each Earth Fired pot and saucer is made from clay with a highly variable mineral content which can cause color variation. During a unique aging process natural moss develops on the surface of each set for an antique appearance.
- Set of 3 pots and saucers
- Indoor use recommended. Suitable for outdoor use only when weather is warm. Store indoors when freezing temperatures may occur.
- Drainage hole included. Upon delivery, please carefully punch out clay piece covering the drainage hole
- Handle with care; pots may be brittle due to unique firing process
- Color may be lighter or darker than pictured
2.25"H, 2.2"D, 3.25" exterior diameter at mouth, 2.6" interior diameter at mouth, 2.6" diameter at base
1”H, 0.8”D, 3.75” exterior diameter at mouth, 2.4” interior diameter at mouth, 2.8” diameter at base