100% natural and organic, this hand-crafted blend produces remarkable results, releasing nutrients quickly and continuing to feed plants for several months. The ultra-premium formula is rich in wild-caught Alaskan fish meal, valley grown alfalfa meal, naturally-mined potassium sulfate, cold water kelp meal, aged bat guano and micronutrient-rich seaweed extract that’s boosted with humic acids for maximum bioavailability. The beneficial microbes and eighteen select strains of mycorrhizae aid in your plants’ nutrient digestion and drought tolerance. This fertilizer provides balanced and fast nutrition for all vegetables, flowers, bedding and potted plants, trees, shrubs, and even raised beds. Pelletized for ease of use, it can be applied without having to work into the soil, simply “throw and go!” From Dr. Earth, a California-based organic gardening company with over two decades of research and innovation.
- Ingredients: organic fish bone meal, fish meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulfate, bat guano, kelp meal, kelp flour, rock phosphate, corn gluten meal, seaweed extract, humic acids
- NPK (5-5-5)
- Safe on edible crops, as well as every plant in your garden
- Infused with beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae
- People and pet friendly
- Environmentally friendly
- Outdoor use
- 100% organic
- Easy “throw and go” application
- Covers 120 square feet. Read label instructions for suggested application rates before use.
- Resealable, recyclable plastic bag
4lbs.Shipping + Returns