An ideal cheese storage solution, this grotto is hand-crafted and made with love in New York's Catskills region by Jessica Sennett. It is the perfect introductory model for cheese lovers who are becoming more serious about their purchasing and serving. This grotto is designed to allow unwrapped cheese to breathe while staying protected and safe. Designed to balance humidity and breathability, the grotto protects your cheese from premature molding and drying out.
About Jessica Sennett: After having worked in the cheese industry for the last 13 years, Jessica is well-versed in tasting, educating, and cooking with cheese. She's worked at many acclaimed cheese shops including Cowgirl Creamery, Formaggio Kitchen and Bedford Cheese Shop in addition to apprenticing in France and Washington.
- Baltic birch frame, bamboo serving tray, terracotta clay brick, Plexi-glass door, copper mount, leather tab
- Frame is stain and mold resistant in exterior and interior
- Food safe
- Stores up to 2 lbs of cheese
- Hand wash with hot water and soap or hot water and distilled white vinegar (3:1 solution)
- Apply mineral oil once a month
- Handmade in the USA
6"H, 7"W, 9"D