Fiber Concrete Bowl Planter
$148.00 – $248.00
Style No. 55538268
Inspired by vintage dolly tubs, these ridged bowl planters are hand-crafted from lightweight fiberclay. This frost-resistant material allows the planters to be stored outside over the winter when emptied and placed upside down.
- Fiber concrete
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Frost resistant: for best longevity, empty and place upside down on boards or pot feet during colder months
- Drainage hole included
- For day to day cleaning, use a warm damp cloth; avoid harsh chemical cleaners or abrasive material
- For spills including red wine, vinegar, or anything acidic; use a damp cloth to soak up liquid. All products are sealed with a natural wax which acts as a temporary barrier between the material and the liquid. Any acidic liquid that isn't immediately removed may etch through the sealant and leave a mark
- In order to protect the container, wax the surface twice a year. Ensure that you use non-toxic, durable and food-safe wax. Don’t apply wax onto heated surfaces or in direct sunlight
- Keep planter out of standing water that can freeze over and create micro cracks
Small: 8"H, 18" diameter
Large: 12"H, 28" diameter
This item is subject to 15% restocking fee if returned, plus applicable taxes. The fee will be deducted from the refund once the return is processed.