Angel Vine, Dot Pot
Style No. 57917031
Give the gift of strikingly dramatic angel vine, ready for display in a blue metal pot. Angel Vine (Muehlenbeckia complexa) is a resilient New Zealand native that thrives in average household conditions. Bright light and evenly moist potting mix suit it best. Keep shears handy to give it a trim. Limit fertilizer to control the angel’s naturally fast growth.
- A terrain exclusive
- Angel vine, soil, preserved sheet moss, metal pot, plastic liner
- Prefers indoor or sheltered outdoor setting
- Keep indoors with bright or direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes.
- Water thoroughly to keep soil evenly moist. Outer pot does not drain. Remove grower’s pot when watering and allow excess water to drain before replacing.
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
8"H, 6" diameter