Angel Vine Cone Topiary, Dotted Pot
Style No. 57917015
An elegant version of our favorite vine, this striking angel vine has been trained into a cone topiary. Angel Vine (Muehlenbeckia complexa) is a resilient New Zealand native that thrives in average household conditions. Bright light and evenly moist potting mix suit it best. Keep shears handy to give it a trim. Limit fertilizer to control the angel’s naturally fast growth. Each plant arrives ready for display or gifting in a dotted metal pot.
- A terrain exclusive
- Angel vine, soil, preserved sheet moss, metal pot, plastic liner, plastic grower’s pot, metal form
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor use
- Keep indoors with bright or direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes.
- Water thoroughly to keep soil evenly moist. Outer pot does not drain. Remove grower’s pot when watering and allow excess water to drain before replacing.
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
Total: 14”H, 6” diameter