Arriving in a decorative twig basket, these amaryllis bulbs arrive in a dormant state, ready to flower in your home for a vibrant winter bloom.
- Amaryllis, soil, basket, moss
- Bulbs arrive in a dormant state and will bloom in 2-3 weeks after delivery
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot.
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.