Amaryllis, Distressed Metal Pot
Style No. 53317053
Arriving in a dormant state nestled in a distressed metal pot, this amaryllis bulb is ready to flower in your home for a burst of winter color.
- Spring amaryllis bulb, soil, moss, metal planter
- Bulbs arrive dormant state and will bloom in your home
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported
12-20"H, 5-7" diameter