Arriving in a dormant state nestled in a metallic geometric pot, this amaryllis bulb is ready to flower in your home for a burst of winter color.
- 1 Amaryllis bulb, soil, moss, metal pot
- - Bulbs arrive dormant state and will bloom in your home
- Keep indoors with bright, direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid hot or cold drafts.
- Water sparingly; if kept too wet, bulbs may rot
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight
- Bulb: Holland; Pot: Imported
12-24"H, 5-7" diameter (pot)