The Aloe plant is a forever favorite, loved for being low maintenance, sun-soothing, and striking to look at. It's a part of the succulent plant species of the genus Aloe and grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates all over the world. It's cultivated for both its agricultural and medicinal qualities.
- Aloe vera plant, soil, moss, plastic grower's pot, metal container
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor use
- Keep indoors with bright or direct sunlight at room temperature (65-80 degrees F). Avoid drafts, vents, and temperature extremes
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch. Outer pot does not drain. Remove grower’s pot when watering and allow excess water to drain before replacing. Since this is a desert species, keeping the dirt moist will cause the roots to rot. Limp or brown leaves also signal you've overwatered
- Plant: USA; Pot: Imported
10-20"H, 6.5" diameter (pot)