Store Reopenings + How We’re Staying Safe
At terrain, the safety and health of our employees and customers is paramount. As we reopen our stores to the public, we are committed to doing so as responsibly and safely as possible. The ways in which we interact with one another and our customers has significantly changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, certain policies and procedures have been modified, and new requirements introduced, to ensure we are adhering to applicable health and safety guidelines and complying with state and local law. While shopping our stores our customers should expect the below:
- Increased cleaning routines. We will be regularly sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, door handles, and bathrooms. Register counters and equipment will be sanitized between every transaction.
- Masks required for all employees and customers. All employees will be required to wear masks, including in states that do not require masks to be worn. We are also asking all customers to wear masks while at our stores.
- Fever screenings for all employees before their shift starts. We’re also requiring employees who have symptoms of Covid-19 to self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.
- Social distancing. We’re continuing to enforce social distancing throughout our stores. Customers and employees are required to keep six feet of distance from each other at all times. We will also have social distancing markers throughout the store as a reminder. Please be mindful of these efforts and limit your time in store for shopping only.
- Occupancy limits + monitoring customer access. We will be limiting the number of customers in our store to help enforce distancing. At times, this may mean we’ll have customers wait in (socially distanced) lines outside the store.
- Plexiglass guards at register counters. We will be installing plexiglass shields at our registers to help reduce contact at time of purchase.
- Curbside pick-up at stores. We’re currently offering curbside pickup at select stores.
- Restaurants and Restrooms (PA and CT stores only). In order to maintain the health and safety of our customers and staff our restaurants and public restrooms will remain closed at this time.