Hanging Fern String Garden Trio
Style No. 39024765
Inspired by the Japanese bonsai technique of kokedama, these suspended gardens sprout lush ferns from a string-bound ball of soil and moss. Each garden can be hung with the attached strings, or displayed on an open plant stand.
- Set of 3
- Fern, moss, twine, soil, fishing line
- Fern varieties based on grower availability: may include maidenhair, bird’s nest, button, staghorn, or pteris
- Indoor or outdoor use in mild climates
- Prefers medium-to-full, indirect sunlight; do not place in direct sun
- Grows best with 60-75F days and 55-65F nights
- When weight of garden is reduced by half, water by soaking moss ball thoroughly in sink; let excess water drain
- 13” string length
Each: Approximately 10.5”H total , 19”W plant, 5.7” diameter ball
Please note: Due to the nature of plant cultivation, we may substitute a plant style on rare occasions to assure optimal bloom quality. We will always select a comparable or upgraded plant variety in the event of a substitution.