FoxFarm Tomato & Vegetable Granular Fertilizer
Style No. 39246475
Precisely designed for use on all vegetables, tomato varieties, soft fruits and berries, this fertilizer contains only premium natural ingredients like bat guano, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, fish meal and humic acid that allow your plants to feed vigorously while producing abundant, high-quality fruits and veggies. FoxFarm adds 19 species of beneficial microbes that bring your soil to life and help convert nutrients into vital plant food. This fertilizer also contains a healthy dose of calcium, which helps to prevent blossom end rot, neutralizes acidic soils, and fights off disease by building stronger cell walls.
About FoxFarm - Based in Humboldt County California, FoxFarm is a family-owned business that produces handcrafted, small batch plant nutrients using only the highest quality, natural and organic ingredients that bring your soil to life. FoxFarm is dedicated to promoting the ecological balance and environmental restoration of our planet.
- Key Ingredients: Naturally-sourced feather meal, bone meal, hydrolyzed fish, fish meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, sulfate of potash magnesia, blood meal, bat guano, rock phosphate, kelp meal, gypsum
- NPK (7-4-5)
- Safe on edible crops, as well as every plant in your garden
- Intensifies flavor and increases yields.
- Helps prevent blossom end rot
- Will not burn
- Environmentally friendly
- Outdoor use
- 100% natural
- For best results, apply at time of planting and then again monthly through harvest
- Add directly to planting hole, or work into top 2” of soil for established plantings
- Water thoroughly after application to activate soil microbes
- Read label instructions for suggested application rates before use
- Plastic resealable bag (recyclable)