AzaSol Systemic Organic Neem Insecticide
Style No. 39224563
A non-oil based, completely water soluble powder derived from the Neem plant, this formulation is ideal for managing a wide spectrum of insect pests for houseplants, vegetables, fruit and citrus trees, shrubs, lawn and garden. OMRI listed for organic use, AzaSol is ideal for treating and repelling mealybugs, aphids, scale, whiteflies, leafminers, and many more.
Instantly dissolving in water, this exceptionally potent powder is both systemic and translaminar. AzaSol can be absorbed through the roots as a soil drench, or through the leaf tissue as a spray. This means that the entire plant is protected, not just at the point of contact. For optimal results, 2 to 3 applications at 7 to 10 day intervals is recommended.
- Active ingredient: azadiractic (Neem compound)
- Same day harvest, safe on edible crops
- Non-toxic to people and pets
- Environmentally safe
- Indoor or outdoor use
- 100% organic
- OMRI listed
- Can be used as a systemic soil and root drench or foliar spray.
- Plastic package/bottle, cardboard box, plastic dosing scoop
0.25 oz. makes up to 6 gallons
0.75 oz. makes up to 24 gallons