‘Exotic Star’ Amaryllis Bulb
Style No. 17645979
Bring a burst of color into your home during the colder months with this amaryllis forcing bulb. A dwarf variety sourced from Holland, ‘Exotic Star’ will bloom from late December through late June, producing orchid-like flowers with raspberry stripes against a cream background.
- Amaryllis bulb
- Indoor or sheltered outdoor use
- Prefers indirect sun and well-drained soil
- Planting period: October-April
- Flowering period: late December-late June
- 7-10 weeks from planting to flowering
- Store unplanted bulbs in cool place, between 40-50F
- Please note: bulbs may sprout during shipping. If leaves appear bent, wilted, or pale, this will not affect the health of the plant. Leaves will green and revive with exposure to sunlight.
Bulb: 10.5” diameter